Adopted July 10, 1999 at Hasbrouck, New Jerey
- The Ivery Family Reunion will be held the second weekend in July beginning in July 1987 and during every odd numbered year thereafter.
- The location of the next successive reunion host city, which shall alternate between a northern and southern state, will be made during the bi-annual business meeting.
- Nominations for the host sites will be taken and confirmed by a majority vote of those present.
- The selected Host Committee shall:
- Furnish seed money for the upcoming reunion.
- Provide reunion particulars by January 15th of the scheduled year.
- Provide a family affair with reasonable cost as not to exclude any willing family member.
- Select a hotel with a room rate of less than $90.00.
- Arrange for a business meeting of approximately 1 hour during the reunion.
← Return to Previous Page